Unipos FS 4000/6 Conventional Fire Control panel
|User name :|
|Confirm Password :|
|Already Registered ! Click Here to login.|
|User name :|
6 fire alarm lines; 2 monitored outputs; 2 relay output for fire; 1 relay output for fault.
– Control over fire alarm lines and controllable outputs for fault conditions (short circuit and interruption) and automatic reset.
– Detection of removed fire detector and automatic reset.
– Identification of manual call points.
– LED indication for alarm state and emergency.
– Delay of outputs for fire condition with time period of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 minutes after fire condition is registered.
– Option for ‘LOGICAL AND’ realization of two fire alarm lines.
– Duty Mode condition with direct activation of Fire Condition 2nd Stage ” for two fire alarm lines.
– Status Indication of the device for data transmission RS485.
– Option for switching on/off interface RS485 communication.
– Built-in sounder for fire condition – one tonal, continuous, can be switched off.
– Built-in sounder for fault condition – one tonal, discontinuous, can be switched off.
– Test mode for fire alarm lines.
– Disabling fire alarm lines.
– Disabling outputs for fire condition.
– Expanding the options by means of extra relay outputs for fire condition for each line and built-in RS485 for operation in a local network.
– Input for remote Reset fires operation;